Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Holder Type:||Auto Fuse Holder||Contact:||Bronze, Tin/Nickel Plated|
|Suitable Fuse:||Mini Blade Fuse||Body Material:||Nylon PA-6|
|Cable:||UL1015 10#,12#,14#,16#,18#.||Rated Current:||30AMP MAX.|
|Length:||To Be Advised||Color:||Black Housing And Red Wire|
Red Wire Black Plastic Square Shell Cap Wired Inline Auto Fuse Holder Box MT205 For Mini Car Blade Fuse
Ideal for blade type fuses, fuses are not included here.A great replacement fuse holder for auto, car, truck, boat, etc.Low resistance wire can reinforce the eletricity system.Can reinforce: Ignition system, dynamic electric power, brightness of headlamp, audio performance and more.All components are high conductive material when installing, please must be settled tightly to keep high perfprmance on the product.
These fuse holders incorporate two individual receptacle terminals made from brass with a Tin over Nickel plated finish that are pre-assembled to a UL rated 94V-0 glass filled Nylon base. The Mini Blade Fuse holder is suitable for 30 Ampere applications. The Standard Blade Fuse holder is suitable for 40 Ampere applications. The Maxi Blade Fuse holder is suitable for 60 Ampere applications and all will withstand shock and vibration. Receptacle contacts hold the fuse securely, assuring positive connections and low contact resistance.
• Accessory circuits
• Overflow circuits
• Main unit on small vehicles
|Body Material||Nylon PA-6.|
|Applicable Fuse||Mini balde fuse|
|Ratecd Current||30AMP MAX.|
|MT250||10 GA Pated to 40 AMP|
Features and Benefits
• Cover latches keep the cover sealed and securely in place.
• Accepts any mini (280 style) circuit protection component.
• Compact size allows the unit to be installed in vehicles with limited space.
• Ideal for accessory circuits, overflow circuits from main or as a main module on smaller vehicles.
• IP67/IP69K sealed units can be installed virtually anywhere on the vehicle and stands up to road splash and salt spray.
• TPAs (terminal position assurance locks) give secondary locking protection of the wire leads, which help keeps leads securely in place.
• Wires plug into the back of the unit using industrystandard Delphi Metri-Pack Series 280 tanged terminals. • Available with or without steel mounting bracket. Module snaps into bracket, and is held at 30° angle or 90° angle (bracket dependent) to allow easy viewing and servicing
• Tethers available to prevent loss of cover during service.
• Optional grid on inside cover available; functions as relay retention insert
• HWB18, HWB12 & HWB6 share the same mounting bracket so electrical system modification can be performed without bracket or sheet metal alterations.